- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
1% Cess To Construction Worker Welfare Board Explained
Shantanu Gupta, founder of Yuva Foundation took to the streets of Noida in order to explain to the constructions workers that for every construction over Rs 10 lakh, 1% cess is contributed to the construction worker welfare board.Shantanu was seen educating the construction workers at Khoda labour chawk in Noida. He further explained that in Greater Noida / Noida alone, over 100 crore is unspent with the construction worker welfare board. Shantanu is working round the clock to enroll as many construction workers to become beneficiaries of these schemes as possible.