- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
10 Bajarang Dal Members Arrested For Stopping Minor Wedding
10 members of the Bajrang Dal were arrested this week in MP for forcing entry into a church and stopping a minor's wedding by converting her into a Christian. The whole incident was captured on camera where the activists could be seen heckling the guests and vandalizing the place in an attempt to stop the wedding.
A formal complaint is said to be filed against the family of the minor for forcing her to convert from Hindu to Christian. It is also being alleged that the police party present on the scene did little to stop the activists because of the complaint. Bajrang Dal is an arm of Vishva Hindu Parishad which is an affiliate of RSS. Lately, the group has been campaigning aggressively against converting Hindus into other castes and other caste marriages of Hindu girls. They are also aggressively campaigning to reconvert others back to Hinduism.
Some eyewitness who claim to have been present at the time of the incident say that the police instead of stopping these people, were actually helping the attackers. The activists it seems were mainly angry over the religious conversion of a Hindu girl while the police are maintaining that the girl was a minor and that they had a written complaint in their file.
The police registered a case under the Child Marriage Prevention Act and also for hurting religious feelings against 10 people, including the pastor, the bride's father and the groom, who were arrested. They are now out on bail.