- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
100 Gyms To Be Set-up In Rohini From MLA's Fund
As many as 100 gyms will be set-up in public and society parks in north west Delhi's Rohini in coming months from MLA Funds. The announcement was made by Leader of Opposition in the Delhi Vidhan Sabha, Vijender Gupta on Friday after inaugurating open gyms at DDA park in Sector 13 and Sector 7. He added that these gyms will provide facilities to residents free of cost. With the inauguration of these new gyms, the numbers of gym have gone upto 15 in Rohini. He said that gyms have promoted health consciousness amongst citizens, particularly the youth.