- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
12 Women To Shave Their Heads At Jantar Mantar On Monday
12 women from six communities of Assam will shave their heads at Jantar Mantar in New Delhi on Monday to protest against the Centre's delay in according then Scheduled Tribes (ST) status. This was announced by Chay Janagosthiya Maha Sanmilan, an umbrella organisation of the six communities - Tai Ahom, Koch Rajbongshi, Moran, Muttock, Sutia and tea tribes - made the announcement here today. They feel cheated by the central government and to protest against the same. On March 6, the organisation will hold a protest meeting at Dhubri and Golakganj, which will be attended by more than 4,000 members. Similar protest meetings will follow the March 6 meeting at Lakhimpur, Tinsukia and Sivasagar.