- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
120 Surgeries Were Rescheduled On Friday Due To Nurse Strike
Around 120 surgeries were rescheduled on Friday and only emergency operations were performed at Delhi's two major hospitals - Safdarjung and Dr Ram Manohar Lohia (RML) - because the nurses went on strike against the recommendations of the Seventh Pay Commission. At Safdarjung Hospital, 25 out of the 30 operation theatres (OTs) were shut and 70 surgeries had to be rescheduled. At RML, 50 routine surgeries were cancelled as 11 out of the 18 OTs remained shut. All essential services such as the emergency and ICUs were being handled by the nurses who either work on contract, interns and junior doctors.