- Vishwaguru Trust Helps In Promoting Modi's Ideologies Globally
- First Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit Held At NDIM
- This Sabziwali From Indore Makes Sure You Eat Your Vegetables Fresh!
- Evoxyz Ensures Safety Of Your Child
- Be A Part Of The First Ever Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit
- CollarFolk, A Lifestyle Platform For Pet Lovers!
- Traxact: Documentation For Creative Professionals Just Got Easier!
- Now You Can Save The Environment By Using Plantable Books And Pencils!
- Actifend Assures Cybers Security At An Affordable Cost
- KlosetEdit Keeps Your Fashion Quotient Dynamic And Easy On The Pocket!
14-year-old Boy Murdered In Sunehri Bagh Area
14-year-old Mohit, was found murdered in an empty plot of land at the Sunehri Bagh area in Lutyens' Delhi on Friday night. The boy's throat was slit with a sharp object and his face was crushed. They suspect the assailant to be someone known to the boy. Mohit, was missing since 7pm. The Class XIII student lived with his parents in the Gol Market area. His father works as a peon in the ministry of steel. Parents told the police that Mohit left for school to write his annual exams and was supposed to return by 6 pm after meeting his tuition teacher. However, his body was found close to the area where the family used to live earlier. Since the locals knew the boy, they identified him and informed the police.