- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
14-year-old Boy Murdered In Sunehri Bagh Area
14-year-old Mohit, was found murdered in an empty plot of land at the Sunehri Bagh area in Lutyens' Delhi on Friday night. The boy's throat was slit with a sharp object and his face was crushed. They suspect the assailant to be someone known to the boy. Mohit, was missing since 7pm. The Class XIII student lived with his parents in the Gol Market area. His father works as a peon in the ministry of steel. Parents told the police that Mohit left for school to write his annual exams and was supposed to return by 6 pm after meeting his tuition teacher. However, his body was found close to the area where the family used to live earlier. Since the locals knew the boy, they identified him and informed the police.