- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
2 Labours Dropped From A Height At A Construction Site
2 labours dropped from a height at a construction site when they were working in shuttering. The incident took place in Wajidpur village where both the men got seriously injured. They were rushed to a nearby hospital where one of them was declared dead shortly after. The other is still not out of danger. They were shuttering on the third floor when the duo lost their balance. The locals rushed to the spot and admitted them to the NMC hospital.