- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
2 Major Water Plants Shut Down Due To High Ammonia Levels
Several water plants have been shut down due to high ammonia content. The plants at Wazirabad, Chandrawal and Okhla have been shut down. The main canal which supplies water has been damaged due to the Jat agitations. Delhi has never faced such a water crisis before. Despite the efforts by the state government, the ammonia level in the water kept rising which forced the shutdown of Wazairabad and Chandrawal plants.