- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
200 YMCA Students Attend Personality Development Programme
Around 200 students of YMCA University of Science and Technology, Faridabad attended a one-day personality development programme organised by the Career Counselling Cell. Sista Moorty, Chief Coach from iPower was the chief resource person of the programme. The programme was presided over by Dean, Faculty of Engineering Prof. Sandeep Grover. The programme started with welcome address by Dr Arvind Gupta, President, Career Counselling Cell who spoke about the importance of Personality Development in the present scenario and the relevance of the programme. Sista Moorty explained to students that communication, knowledge acquisition and individual's psychology with other factors play important role in shaping a perfect personality.