- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
29 Borewells In Udyognagar Gone Dry
Gurgaon is already facing a water crisis due to the ongoing Jat Agitation and the damage that Munak Canal faced. Adding to the woes of the people is the fact that 29 out of 35 borewells in Udyognagar Vihar in the industrial area of the city has gone dry.A team was sent by government officials to check on reports of three unsanctioned borewells in the area. One government official said that attempts are being made to restore water supply in the area.