- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
315 Crore Released For Construction Of Toilets
By: Hocalwire Editorial, 2016-09-24 06:30:44.0Category: Developments
Union Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation Ministry has released an amount of Rs. 315 crore to the Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation for the implementation of Ganga action plan under Swachh Bharat Mission (Gramin) during the current financial year. This amount will be spent on the construction of toilets along the river Ganga. It may be recalled that Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation Ministry had released Rs. 263 crore for this purpose to the Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation during the last financial year. So far, 14,500 toilets have been constructed under this scheme.