- Glam Studio Aims To Be The Next Oyo For Beauty Industry
- Tipping Point 1.0 Ends By Making Stars Out Of 24 Women Entrepreneurs
- Tipping Point 1.0: Vote Your Favourite Female Entrepreneur
- Vishwaguru Trust Helps In Promoting Modi's Ideologies Globally
- First Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit Held At NDIM
- This Sabziwali From Indore Makes Sure You Eat Your Vegetables Fresh!
- Evoxyz Ensures Safety Of Your Child
- Be A Part Of The First Ever Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit
- CollarFolk, A Lifestyle Platform For Pet Lovers!
40-year-old Dentist Beaten To Death With Iron Rods In Delhi
A 40-year-old dentist was reportedly beaten to death by a group of around 15 people, including at least four juveniles, following a dispute in west Delhi's Vikaspuri area Thursday. The victim has been identified as Dr Pankaj Narang, who lived with his wife and son in the Vikaspuri area. The incident took place late night on Thursday following which eight people, including four juveniles, were apprehended. One identified as Naseer. According to police, Narang was taking a walk outside his residence when the juvenile and Naseer brushed past him on their motorcycle. That led to a scuffle and the duo left the spot abandoning the motorbike. However, they returned later accompanied by around a dozen more people and reportedly attacked the dentist with sticks and rods at his residence. They also thrashed people who came to his rescue. While locals called police at around 12AM, the assailants had fled before they arrived on the scene. Narang, who sustained a deep wound to his skull, was rushed to a hospital where he succumbed to his injuries. A case under charges of murder, attempt to murder, trespassing and rioting has been registered in this connection. Police zeroed in on the accused, all of whom were found to be locals. By this morning, we had apprehended eight of them. Apart from the four juveniles, including one of the prime accused, and Naseer, the adults arrested in connection with the incident have been identified as Deepak and two youths who are both named Amir. Meanwhile, some locals told police that the scuffle originated after the doctor's son, who was playing outside the house, threw a ball which hit one of the accused. The doctor came to his son's rescue and got involved in the scuffle.