- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
400 Residents Fall Ill As Sewage Water Leaks In Water Pipe
Kanchanjunga Apartments residents are complaining that they are helpless when it comes to their drinking water problems. Over 400 residents have fallen ill as sewage water leaked and got mixed with drinking water through the water pipe. Home to over 3000 residents, the residents of the society in sector 53 say that due to a damage in the pipeline in the 20 year old society, the residents have been falling ill as they have to drink contaminated water. Even after filing multiple complaints with the Noida Authority, the problem still persists and no solution has been offered yet.