- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
40th Civil Accounts Day Will Be Celebrated On 1st March
40th Civil Accounts Day will be celebrated on 1st March 2016 in the national capital. The office of Controller General of Accounts (CGA) is organizing a function at Vigyan Bhawan to mark the occasion. The President of India Shri Pranab Mukherjee will be the Chief Guest and the Union Finance Minister Shri Arun Jaitley will preside the said function to be held on 1st March to celebrate the 40th Civil Accounts Day. Continuing the practice of giving away awards to the best performing Principal Accounts Officers (Pr.AOs)/Pay and Accounts Officers (PAOs), the following awards will be presented on this occasion: Best Performing Principal Accounts Office (3 awards), Best Performing PAO Unit (8 awards -2 each for 4 regions), Best Internal Audit Unit (3 awards ) and Award for Outstanding Initiatives (3 awards).