- Glam Studio Aims To Be The Next Oyo For Beauty Industry
- Tipping Point 1.0 Ends By Making Stars Out Of 24 Women Entrepreneurs
- Tipping Point 1.0: Vote Your Favourite Female Entrepreneur
- Vishwaguru Trust Helps In Promoting Modi's Ideologies Globally
- First Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit Held At NDIM
- This Sabziwali From Indore Makes Sure You Eat Your Vegetables Fresh!
- Evoxyz Ensures Safety Of Your Child
- Be A Part Of The First Ever Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit
- CollarFolk, A Lifestyle Platform For Pet Lovers!
5 Unidentified Men Harass Woman, Then Shot At Her
A group of friends were visiting a liquor store near midnight in Delhi. The group had a woman too. When they approached the liquor store to buy their drinks, 3 of the 5 unidentified men started passing lewd comments on the woman. The group of friends protested against the trio and left the store. They were traveling in a Scorpio.
However the story didn't ended there. The five unidentified men intercepted their vehicle again on the Delhi-Gurgaon express highway at around 1 am. They were not happy with the group protesting against their behavior. When they reached IFFCO chowk, they intercepted the car forcing them to stop dead in their tracks.
The five men got out with base bats in their hands and smashed the windows of the Scorpio car. One of them then shot at the woman and his male friend from close range.
Devi Shree (25) and her friend Sidhant Thakur (27) were rushed to a hospital for treatment. Sidhant was shot in the arm but he is out of danger. The doctors at Gurgaon's Medanta Hospital say that Devi Shree's condition is more serious but she will recover in a couple of days.
"We left the shop after the incident and thought it was over. But around 1 am, the trio, along with two of their accomplices, intercepted our car near IFFCO Chowk. They first attacked us with baseball bats and smashed the window panes of our Scorpio. Soon one of them fired at Sidhant and Devi Shree and fled away. Sidhant got a bullet shot in his right arm while Devi Shree was hit in her stomach. We immediately rushed them to a private hospital and informed the police control room," Sanjeev told police.
An FIR is yet to be registered but the police said that they have formed a special task force to handle the case.
Via - Times of India