- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
7 Killed As Power Line Falls On Bus
By: Hocalwire Editorial, 2016-09-13 13:30:00.0Category: Issues & Concerns
Seven passengers were electrocuted and three injured today when an 11,000 volt high tension wire fell on a passenger bus near Manpur village, police said. The incident occurred when the bus was on its way to Bewar from Delhi, Kotwali (Rural) police station-in-charge Aditya Kumar said. The injured have been hospitalised, he said. Family members of the victims have lodged a case against the electricity department, Sub Divisional Magistrate Sanjeev Kumar said.