- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
A Bus Overturned In UP, Man Lost Both Legs In The Accident
A UP Raodways bus overturned near sector 160 on the Noida express highway on Monday morning. 7 people were injured in the accident, 5 people left the place and were unaccounted for while one man lost both his legs.Shivam was an employee of the private airlines whose legs had to be amputated because it was crushed under the bus. He is in ICU now. A complaint has been filed at the Knowledge Park police station. The accident happened when the front left tyre of the bus burst and the driver lost control of the steering wheel. Both the driver and the conductor fled the scene.