- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
A Rare Case Of Conjoined Twins Found In Buxar, Bihar
A pair of conjoined twins – a boy and girl – they share almost every vital organ.They are fused to the waist that only the genitals of the girl are visible. Shivrajo Devi, 24, had delivered the conjoined twins at a private clinic in a village in Buxar, Bihar on Wednesday evening. But soon after birth, the condition of the twins began to worsen and they were shifted to the neo-natal intensive care unit at Sadar hospital in the city. Dr. Raj Kumar Gupta, who is a paediatrician at Sadar Hospital, told the Daily Mail, “Even though the second genital is missing, we suspect the face of the second baby is a boy, which makes this case even more rare as conjoined twins are usually of the same gender.”
After the condition of the twins stabilised, they were again sent to a bigger hospital three hours away. The twins’ father, Chhota Singh, 30, is a factory worker and is unable to afford costly medical treatment and long travel expenses.The parents are still in shock about how the twin’s serious condition was never detected before birth despite regular check-ups during pregnancy apart from ultrasounds.