- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
AAP Leaders Assure Development Of Markets And Land In Narela
AAP-led cabinet ministers have assured traders in Khari Baoli, Chawri Bazaar, Bhagirath Palace and others that they do not need to leave their businesses in Delhi and go to Sonipat or Kundli, Haryana. The PWD minister said that land will be made available in Narela for relocation of wholesale traders or kirana markets on the outskirts of Delhi national capital region. Previously the wholesale traders expressed their disappointment in Delhi government?s apathy towards businessmen in the city. The current infrastructure of the markets in Old Delhi was ruining their businesses and they expressed interest in moving to a model complex market in Sonipat.