- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
AB And Kolhi Teared It Apart
Virat Kohli and AB are known for their blasting games, but today it was a altogether a different game they played.
Today, Virat Kohli and AB literally teared it apart the bowling lineup of Gujrat Loins by scoring centuries.
Virat & AB together put a total of 248/3 for Bangalore Royal Challenger against Gujrat Loins.
It was astonishing watching them play. With a slow start after losing Gayle early wicket, AB and Kohli put up a nice fight back and went on scoring tons.
Kohli scored his second 50 runs in mare 14 balls. I am sure this is going to stay in history forever.
Following is scorecard from http://www.espncricinfo.com/
|Royal Challengers Bangalore innings (20 overs maximum)||R||B||4s||6s||SR|
|CH Gayle||b Kulkarni||6||13||1||0||46.15|
|3.5 Gayle's gone in single digits again! He chopped the ball with hard hands on the off side, got a thick inside edge and the ball just clipped top of leg stump after a bounce. Enough to dislodge the bail 19/1|
|V Kohli*||c Bravo b Kumar||109||55||5||8||198.18|
|19.5 some respite for Lions, Kohli is caught at backward square leg, and that was a stunning catch from Bravo! He went a long way across to sweep the ball to leg, but a flying DJ Bravo leapt his left to grab that with both hands 248/2|
|AB de Villiers||not out||129||52||10||12||248.07|
|SR Watson||c †Karthik b Kumar||0||1||0||0||0.00|
|19.6 a wicket to end the innings too, Lions will take it as a dot ball. Swinging away a bit outside off, Watson drove and got an inside edge to the keeper 248/3|
|Extras||(b 1, lb 1, w 1, nb 1)||4|
|Total||(3 wickets; 20 overs)||248||(12.40 runs per over)|