- Glam Studio Aims To Be The Next Oyo For Beauty Industry
- Tipping Point 1.0 Ends By Making Stars Out Of 24 Women Entrepreneurs
- Tipping Point 1.0: Vote Your Favourite Female Entrepreneur
- Vishwaguru Trust Helps In Promoting Modi's Ideologies Globally
- First Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit Held At NDIM
- This Sabziwali From Indore Makes Sure You Eat Your Vegetables Fresh!
- Evoxyz Ensures Safety Of Your Child
- Be A Part Of The First Ever Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit
- CollarFolk, A Lifestyle Platform For Pet Lovers!
Accountant Robbed Of 3 Lakh Rupees
A 54-year-old accountant was shot thrice by 2 unknown men on bike in Ghaziabad on Wednesday afternoon. The men fled with Rs 3 lakh that the victim Mahatma Prasad was carrying. The victim withdrew cash from an ATM & was on his way to the office when he stopped his scooter to take a leak. One of the attackers kicked the victim's scooter & the other quickly took out the cash. After which they shot him twice on his right leg and once on his left leg and fled with the money. The victim was taken to the hospital and is now in stable condition. A police complaint has been lodged.