- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Actions Against Teachers Who Pupils Are Found Bunking
The Delhi government has asked all private schools in the national capital to ensure their students do not bunk classes and is also contemplating action against teachers whose pupils are found playing truant. From increasing the height of boundary walls and installing CCTV cameras to taking attendance of the students at least twice a day, the government has come up with a list of 14 suggestions to check bunking. It had been observed that some students try to bunk classes simply to enjoy roaming in public places, parks, roads, etc. Innocent students do not realize that by bunking classes, they are not only causing loss to their studies but also endangering their own lives. It is all the more important for teachers and heads to ensure that no student leaves the premises before the school is closed. Once a student has come to school, the class teacher, subject teachers, the PET and the head of the school must ensure he/she does not leave the premises till the last period is over.