- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Activist Shot At, And Escapes Unhurt In Yamuna Vihar
The chairman of International Human Rights Protection Council, Jamshed Alam, escaped an attempt on his life on Wednesday morning after two unidentified men opened fire at him when he was leaving his Northeast Delhi's Yamuna Vihar office. Mr Alam had come to his office around 8 am and was on his way to New Delhi for some work. Two unidentified motorcycle-borne assailants opened fired at him when Mr Alam was about to enter his car. A bullet whizzed past his ear while another bullet went through the windshield and hit the front seat.The locals immediately rushed to help Alam who had lost consciousness after the attack. After the incident, the northeast Delhi police DCP Rajendra Singh Sagar, ACP Gokulpuri Sandeep Lamba and additional SHO Tejram Meena visited Mr Alam and assured him of safety. The Delhi police officials were also accompanied by a team of forensic experts.