- Vishwaguru Trust Helps In Promoting Modi's Ideologies Globally
- First Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit Held At NDIM
- This Sabziwali From Indore Makes Sure You Eat Your Vegetables Fresh!
- Evoxyz Ensures Safety Of Your Child
- Be A Part Of The First Ever Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit
- CollarFolk, A Lifestyle Platform For Pet Lovers!
- Traxact: Documentation For Creative Professionals Just Got Easier!
- Now You Can Save The Environment By Using Plantable Books And Pencils!
- Actifend Assures Cybers Security At An Affordable Cost
- KlosetEdit Keeps Your Fashion Quotient Dynamic And Easy On The Pocket!
Activist Shot At, And Escapes Unhurt In Yamuna Vihar
The chairman of International Human Rights Protection Council, Jamshed Alam, escaped an attempt on his life on Wednesday morning after two unidentified men opened fire at him when he was leaving his Northeast Delhi's Yamuna Vihar office. Mr Alam had come to his office around 8 am and was on his way to New Delhi for some work. Two unidentified motorcycle-borne assailants opened fired at him when Mr Alam was about to enter his car. A bullet whizzed past his ear while another bullet went through the windshield and hit the front seat.The locals immediately rushed to help Alam who had lost consciousness after the attack. After the incident, the northeast Delhi police DCP Rajendra Singh Sagar, ACP Gokulpuri Sandeep Lamba and additional SHO Tejram Meena visited Mr Alam and assured him of safety. The Delhi police officials were also accompanied by a team of forensic experts.