- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
After Effects Of Thunderstorm In Dwarka Sector 4
Yesterday, Delhi was welcomed with a dust storm and thunderstorm after suffering from the heatwave for the past few weeks. The temperature has dropped to 33 degrees Celsius. The average temperature last week has been above 40 degrees Celsius. Although people are enjoying the pleasant weather but some damages were noticed in Dwarka Sector 4. Some trees were found uprooted after the thunderstorm. Also alarmingly, an electrical pole which was suppose to fall on the road was dangerously lying against the electrical wires. This is a safety hazard and shows that the electrical poles have not been fitted properly. A person could have been severely injured if the pole would have broken the electrical wires or fallen on a vehicle.