- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
After Gurgoan, Noida Will Soon Have Bike Taxis Too.
The State Transport Authority of Uttar Pradesh has approved the scheme of Bike taxi's in Noida & other cities starting this March.The transport authorities have approved the concept so as to decrease the travelling time for long distances in a cheaper way.The transport officials will hold a meeting to decide the guidelines for the fare, the area to be covered, requirements and permits for the drivers.The concerned authorities in Noida have already given their thumps up to the scheme. Gurgaon was the first city in NCR to launch bike taxis.