- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
ARTO To Issue Temporary Driving Licence To Auto Drivers
After the numerical coding system was revealed and started being implemented in the city, the Noida Authroities have found that over 40% of the auto drivers in the city do not have a drivers license. In order to participate in the coding process which is being implemented to ensure the safety of the women in the city, the driver is required to submit a copy of his driver's license. Over 400 autos were unable to get coded. ARTO says that most of the drivers are migrants who visited the city in search of work. They fail to get the license because they do not have proper address proofs. A special counter will be opened for these drivers and temporary licenses will be issued to them.