- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
ASI Lays Rules & Regulations For Photographers Of Delhi
The Archaeological Survey of India is now going to have strict policies for photographers clicking pictures commercially in protected monuments. It will now be mandatory for photographers to be licensed to operate commercially in protected monuments. This action was taken in order to stop photographers who flock around centrally-protected monuments harassing visitors to click their pictures. The ASI will specify the dos and don'ts for the photographers. The ministry will set tourist-friendly rates for the photography.