- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Auto, Taxi Unions In Delhi Call Off Proposed Strike
The auto and taxi unions on Monday called off their proposed two-day strike on Monday after meeting Delhi Transport Minister Gopal Rai and accepting his assurances on their demands. Autorickshaw Sangh and Delhi Pradesh Taxi Union had threatened to take their vehicles off city roads on March 15 and 16 demanding stoppage of app-based cab services in Delhi. The leaders of auto and taxi unions said the strike, which was scheduled to start from Monday, has been called off following assurances by the Transport Minister. The department will also strengthen the PUCHHO App for auto hiring, a senior government official said. The Transport department has been directed by the minister to take up the issue with municipal corporation officials for waiver of toll tax on taxis registered in Delhi.