- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Avoid These Roads In Delhi Tomorrow During World Cup T-20 C
Delhi Traffic Police has issued a traffic advisory detailing diversion of vehicular movement on some roads in the city, in view of the ICC World Cup T-20 cricket matches, to be played at Feroze Shah Kotla Ground on Saturday. ICC World Cup T-20 cricket matches between Australia v/s Ireland (Women) and England v/s Sri Lanka (Men) will be played from 3.30 p.m. to 6.30PM and 07.00 pm to 11.00 p.m. respectively at Feroze Shah Kotla Ground tomorrow. No traffic shall be allowed on Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, Delhi Gate to JLN Marg, from Darya Ganj to Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg and from Guru Nanak Chowk to Asaf Ali Road. People are also requested to avoid the following roads from 2 pm to 11 pm on Saturday as traffic congestion is expected during these hours - Rajghat to J.L.N. Marg, J.L.N.Marg from R/A Kamla Market to Raj Ghat, Asaf Ali Road from Turkman Gate to Delhi Gate, B.S.Z.Marg from Ram Charan Agarwal Chowk (ITO) to Delhi Gate. No vehicle shall be allowed to be parked on Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg and Jawaharlal Nehru Marg Ring Road, from Station to I.P. Flyover both the carriageways on the match day. Vehicles parked on these roads shall be towed away and action will be taken as per law. In addition, the Delhi and District Cricket Association (DDCA) will run a special ferry service from Pragati Maidan, I.P. Extn., & I.T.O. Metro Stations.