- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Sector 11, Gurgaon : A 45 minute documentary named Daughters of Mother India was recently screened in Gurgaon. The screening was attended by general public as well as Bakshi and the current commissioner of police. At the end of the documentary, the police party were asked a lot of questions and a debate broke out.
Sector 28, Gurgaon : Citizens who are travelling via NH-8 highway can now receive traffic updates on the All India Radio FM channel. You just need to tune into the FM Gold Channel and you will hear updates that can help you better navigate the traffic and reach your destination not only faster, but also safer.
Delhi : The Delhi government is paving the way for the bars and restaurant in the national capital to stay open for business 24x7. The 24-hour license reportedly attracts an annual fee of Rs. 40 lakh for seven star hotels, Rs 30 lakh for five-star and deluxe hotels and Rs 20 lakh for motels.
New Delhi : Despite Delhi & District Cricket Association (DDCA) had failed to secure a clearance certificate from the South Delhi Municipal Corporation (SDMC) for one of the Feroz Shah Kotla stands, the venue for World T20 Semifanials will still be set in Delhi.