- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
IGI Airport T3 Road : An anonymous person called up Jet Airways office on Tuesday to say bombs were placed in five of its flights forcing the airline to ground one of them before take-off. The call was made around 3.30 pm at the Jet Airways front desk in Chandigarh a few hours after the terror attacks at the Brussels airport and metro.
Deen Dayal Upadhaya Marg : The doctors at Deen Dayal Upadhyaya (DDU) hospital in West Delhi went on strike today demanding action against the attendants of a patient for allegedly beating up three of them. A scuffle broke out between doctors and a patient and his attendants at the orthopedic emergency in the hospital yesterday at around 10 PM.
North Delhi : Around 50-60 children and adolescents attended the camp and got to know about laws pertaining to child sex abuse. The legal seminar held for slum kids residing in B.G. Block of Shalimar Bagh hosted discussions on child related legislations.
Delhi : Under the Global Earth Hour initiative aimed to conserve energy, Delhi saved around 229 MW of power as electrical appliances were switched off across the city between 8 30 to 9 30 pm. This is more than last year when Delhi had saved around 200 MW.