- Glam Studio Aims To Be The Next Oyo For Beauty Industry
- Tipping Point 1.0 Ends By Making Stars Out Of 24 Women Entrepreneurs
- Tipping Point 1.0: Vote Your Favourite Female Entrepreneur
- Vishwaguru Trust Helps In Promoting Modi's Ideologies Globally
- First Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit Held At NDIM
- This Sabziwali From Indore Makes Sure You Eat Your Vegetables Fresh!
- Evoxyz Ensures Safety Of Your Child
- Be A Part Of The First Ever Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit
- CollarFolk, A Lifestyle Platform For Pet Lovers!
Bank Officer's House Robbed In Govindpuram
A 28-year-old bank official's house was robbed in Govindpuram on Saturday. The thieves got away with over 1 lakh in cash and 15 ounces of gold jewelry. An FIR has been lodged at the Kavi Nagar police station.The victim, Jagpreet Singh is living with his elderly parents in Block 1 of Govindpuram. The robbery took place on Saturday afternoon when he had gone to work and his parents were out of town. A neighbor called Singh to inform him about the robbery.