- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Basai Water Treatment Plant In State Of Despair
The Basai Water Treatment Plant which is responsible for supplying water to the city of Gurgaon is in a state of despair. The water tank was found filled with mud which is blocking the free flow of water to the pipelines. The can lead to further water problems in the coming months in Gurgaon. This mud deposition has resulted in a reduction of 100 million gallons of water per day.