- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Biopic Being Made On Sanjay Dutt, Dutt Wants Salman In It
Rajkumar Hirani is busy making a biopic on the jail term of Sanjay Dutt. Ranbir Kapoor will be in the lead while others actors are in talks. Dutt wants Salman Khan to be a part of it.
Actor Sanjay Dutt was recently released from jail and rumour has it that he was back to his old partying ways. While Ranbir Kapoor is playing the lead role and will be wearing Sanjay Dutt's shoes, the star himself wants his close friend Salman Khan to be a part of it. It is still not official whether Salman Khan has been approached or not, but Dutt says that he would like him to appear in a cameo.
Meanwhile Kangana Ranaut was also approached to play Maanyata's role but she declined it saying that she is already doing another film with the director. Kangana says that she was never offered the role but mentioned that she will be playing a comedian in another one of Hirani's project.
Meanwhile Boman Irani who has previously worked with both Sanjay Dutt and Hirani in Munnabhai MBBS said that he is in talks with the later, however he is yet to reach a conclusion. The biopic will cover the actor's life ever since he entered the film industry at the age of 17.
Rajkumar Hirani has previously worked with Sanjay Dutt on Munnabhai MBBS which later achieved cult status. He has also directed ground breaking movies like 3 Idiots. It is being said that the ace film maker is maintaining a low profile these days and devoting all his time working on the script. The film is slated to be released in 2017.