- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Bollywood Divorces That Will Shock You!
The fairy tale romances of Bollywood have come crashing down. Divorce seems to be the flavor of this season. From alleged affairs to lost love, here are few celebrity couples who parted ways in the recent times:
1. Hrithik & Sussanne Roshan
The childhood sweethearts were the perfect couple of B-town.The couple ended their 17-year old relationship just a week before their 13th wedding anniversary.The couple said that their separation was a mutual decision.However rumors say that it was Hrithik's closeness to his co-actors and Sussanne's growing fondness for Arjun that led to the divorce.
2. Farhan Akhtar & Adhuna
Power couple Farhan Akhtar and wife Adhuna filed for divorce after 15 successful years of marriage.The actor-director-singer is still friends with his hair stylist wife Adhuna. They have two daughters together.
3. Anurag Kashyap & Kalki Koechlin
The couple fell in love back in 2009 while filming for Dev-D and got married in 2011.They recently parted ways but are still good friends.
4. Ranvir Shorey & Konkona Sen Sharma
Bollywood Actress Konkona Sen Sharma and actor Ranir Shorey have ended their five year old marriage.However they continue to co-parent their son and work together professionally.
5.Pooja Bhatt & Manish Makhija
Actor-director Pooja Bhatt ended her 11-year-old marriage to Manish Makhija. The split was amicable.
6. Malaika Arora & Arbaaz Khan
Off lately rumors have been going around that all is not well with Malaika Arora and Arbaaz Khan's 18 year old marriage. Malaika has made up her mind about filing for divorce. Salman's efforts to talk with her have all gone in vein.