- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Bomb Scare In 5 Jet Airways Flights To Delhi
An anonymous person called up Jet Airways office around 3.30 pm on Tuesday to say bombs were placed in five of its flights forcing the airline to ground one of them before take-off. While the Jet Airways flight to Chennai was grounded, the other four Dehradun-Delhi, Chennai-Delhi, Chandigarh-Delhi and Gorakhpur-Delhi flights were already in air when the call came. The call was made around 3.30 pm at the Jet Airways front desk in Chandigarh a few hours after the terror attacks at the Brussels airport and metro. After the four planes landed, the crew members and passengers on board were deplaned and security agencies started a thorough search. Three of them landed at Delhi while the fourth was diverted to Nagpur. The fifth Delhi-Chennai flight, which was supposed to take off at 4.05 pm has been stopped for security reasons. Final clearance for the flight was awaited till filing of the news report. The aircraft were taken to the isolation bay at the Indira Gandhi International Airport. Experts from the bomb disposal squad were also pressed. The security has been scaled up across all the airports in the country after the Brussels terror attack, which left 26 people killed.