- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Bomb Scare On Air India Flight To Bangkok From Delhi
A bomb scare on a Delhi-Bangkok Air India flight has seen the plane grounded at the airport in the Thai capital. All passengers on the flight have been evacuated. Air India Flight 332, which flies from Delhi to Bangkok was the target of the bomb scare. The flight was directed to an isolated part of the Suvarnabhumi Airport as soon as it landed, just after 7 pm local time. All 231 passengers and 10 crew members were reportedly evacuated from the plane, and security teams were said to be checking all pieces of luggage on the flight.