- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Botanical Garden To Have More Metro Stations
The Noida Authority on Monday decided to link the Metro route from Sector 142, Noida to the Botanical Garden Metro station. The revision of the route was decided at the 188th board meeting of Noida Authority. The new route is expedited to make Metro services more effective in Noida and Greater Noida. The Botanical Garden Metro will have three stations a Blue line station, a Magenta line station and the third proposed from the extension Metro line from Sector 142.