- Glam Studio Aims To Be The Next Oyo For Beauty Industry
- Tipping Point 1.0 Ends By Making Stars Out Of 24 Women Entrepreneurs
- Tipping Point 1.0: Vote Your Favourite Female Entrepreneur
- Vishwaguru Trust Helps In Promoting Modi's Ideologies Globally
- First Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit Held At NDIM
- This Sabziwali From Indore Makes Sure You Eat Your Vegetables Fresh!
- Evoxyz Ensures Safety Of Your Child
- Be A Part Of The First Ever Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit
- CollarFolk, A Lifestyle Platform For Pet Lovers!
Boy Brutally Murdered On Pretext Of 'dance Party' In Dwarka
A nine-year-old Lalit Sehrawat was brutally murdered by two teenagers in Pochanpur village of Dwarka area of south-west Delhi. On Monday, Lalit Sehrawat, a student of Class 3, was lured by two teenagers, aged 16 and 17 (one of them was Lalit's distant cousin) to take him to a dance party. They took Lalit to an isolated spot where they slit his throat in a cold blooded manner and hid his body under debris of under-construction flats. After the family filed a police complaint, they got a lead from Lalit's 12-year-old sister, who told them that she last saw her brother with a known boy. Within hours, police got hold of one of the accused and eventually he confessed to the crime. The killers had planned to demand ransom money from Lalit's parents, to buy a car and gifts for their girlfriends. Lalit's body was recovered on Tuesday, March 1. The second accused was arrested from Jind district in Haryana.