- Vishwaguru Trust Helps In Promoting Modi's Ideologies Globally
- First Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit Held At NDIM
- This Sabziwali From Indore Makes Sure You Eat Your Vegetables Fresh!
- Evoxyz Ensures Safety Of Your Child
- Be A Part Of The First Ever Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit
- CollarFolk, A Lifestyle Platform For Pet Lovers!
- Traxact: Documentation For Creative Professionals Just Got Easier!
- Now You Can Save The Environment By Using Plantable Books And Pencils!
- Actifend Assures Cybers Security At An Affordable Cost
- KlosetEdit Keeps Your Fashion Quotient Dynamic And Easy On The Pocket!
Brother Kills Sister For Property
A 19-year-old boy strangled his elder sister and then stabbed her to death after an argument over property issues. The incident took place at the Shahbad Dairy area of outer Delhi on Tuesday morning. The parents had gone to Rohini when the incident occurred. The brother & sister got into a fight about their father's business which he had equally distributed among them. The sister refused to part with her share of the property and had asked her brother to resolve the issue with their father. However, the brother strangled her using her dupatta & stabbed her five-six times with a kitchen knife. He then called the PCR and handed over the knife to the police and narrated the entire incident.