- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Camp To Offer Holistic Help To Differently-abled In Delhi
A two-day camp will be organised for the assistance of differently-abled at Babu Jagjivan Ram Hospital in Jahangirpuri from Wednesday. In the camp, information related to attain disability certificate, Disabled Welfare Certificate, SDM certificate, employment information such as Disabled Technical Education for rehabilitation and employment, will be given to the visitors. Wheelchairs and crutches will also be distributed to the differently-abled residents of Adarsh Nagar, Burari, Mukundpur, Bhalswa and Nathupura area. The camp is being organised by Delhi Government's Department of Social Welfare. The department also plans to set up such camps in other parts of the national capital.