- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Car-free Day In Kavi Nagar On March 10
After the success of the first car free day on Feb 10 in Ghaziabad, the district administration has decided to repeat the event. RWA has already approved the gesture and another car free day will be observed on MArch 10. However, this time it will be restricted to Kavinagar and there will be no restrictions.The event will begin at 7 am and continue till 5 pm. The transport department has decided to provide 6 additional buses for the cause and the auto drivers have been asked to cooperate.