- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Cargo Services On Airport Express Line From March 1st
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has decided to start cargo services on the Airport Express line on an experimental basis from next month. From March 1st onwards, cargo services for the transportation of non-perishable/e-commerce items will be facilitated through the Airport Express line. The DMRC has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with a specialised cargo agency for the same. The agency will utilise the Airport Express line for transporting cargo between the New Delhi and IGI Airport Metro stations on a trial basis for three months. This would be the first ever occasion, when a Metro system in India would be used for the transportation of cargo. This initiative will also reduce the consumption of fossil fuels, CO2 emission and improve the air quality as less number of cargo vehicles will ply on the roads as a result. The Airport Express is India's only dedicated high speed Metro connection between the city and the airport.