- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
CBSE Examination Schedule For Haryana Region Will Not Change
Delhi government may have ordered all government and private schools to remained closed on Monday due to water crisis created by the ongoing Jat Stir, but the Central Board Secondary Examination has said that it is yet to decide about rescheduling the board exams, which will start from march 1st. Delhi have re-scheduled exams that were supposed to be conducted on Monday. The agitation has brought life to a stand still in Faridabad and Gurgaon. Parents of Class 12 students are now worried as there is no clarity when the stir will end.