- Glam Studio Aims To Be The Next Oyo For Beauty Industry
- Tipping Point 1.0 Ends By Making Stars Out Of 24 Women Entrepreneurs
- Tipping Point 1.0: Vote Your Favourite Female Entrepreneur
- Vishwaguru Trust Helps In Promoting Modi's Ideologies Globally
- First Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit Held At NDIM
- This Sabziwali From Indore Makes Sure You Eat Your Vegetables Fresh!
- Evoxyz Ensures Safety Of Your Child
- Be A Part Of The First Ever Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit
- CollarFolk, A Lifestyle Platform For Pet Lovers!
Central Industrial Security Man Commits Suicide At Airport
Assistant Sub Inspector Raj Singh posted at the Delhi airport security wing committed suicide by shooting himself from his service weapon. The incident occurred late evening on Wednesday. He was supposed to go for his night shift duty at the Indira Gandhi International Airport but he instead took the gun and shot himself inside the Bijwasan camp area. Singh suffered three bullet injuries and was taken to the hospital by his colleagues where he was declared brought dead. The exact reason for the suicide is yet to be determined. A court of inquiry has been ordered.