- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Central Industrial Security Man Commits Suicide At Airport
Assistant Sub Inspector Raj Singh posted at the Delhi airport security wing committed suicide by shooting himself from his service weapon. The incident occurred late evening on Wednesday. He was supposed to go for his night shift duty at the Indira Gandhi International Airport but he instead took the gun and shot himself inside the Bijwasan camp area. Singh suffered three bullet injuries and was taken to the hospital by his colleagues where he was declared brought dead. The exact reason for the suicide is yet to be determined. A court of inquiry has been ordered.