- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Challans Issued, Vehicles Towed, Cycle Tracks Reclaimed
Sometime ago, we reported on how the cycle tracks in the city of Gurgoan was being used by commuters for parking their motor vehicles and travelling in auto vehicles. Gurgaon RTO officers were seen on Sunday reclaiming the area by issuing challans and towing away vehicles.Challans were issued to both auto rickshaw drivers, bikers and car owners for illegally parking in the area provided to the citizens to be used as a cycle track, Bhagwan Mahavir Marg. Several cars were towed away when their owners could not found.