- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Check Out The Sustainable Fashion Academy In New Delhi
The fashion industry is the second biggest polluter in the world, after the oil industry. How can we change this? Fashion designers are a vital part of the solution. To know more about how the fashion designers can protect our environment by making fashion more sustainable, attend the Sustainable Fashion Academy in New Delhi on Monday 12th December. It's free to attend provided with some light refreshments.