- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Construction Site Near AIIMS Caves In, Two Workers Dead
A construction site behind the All India Institute of Medical Sciences in New Delhi has caved-in leaving two workers dead and three injured. Five workers were stuck when the ground caved-in. That four workers were rescued. While they were being administered medical care, one of them succumbed to injuries, taking the death toll to two. There could be more workers trapped. The Sub-Divisonal Magistrate of Hauz Khas has rushed to the site and rescue operations are currently underway. An NDRF team is also on site to check if someone is alive in the debris.