- Vishwaguru Trust Helps In Promoting Modi's Ideologies Globally
- First Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit Held At NDIM
- This Sabziwali From Indore Makes Sure You Eat Your Vegetables Fresh!
- Evoxyz Ensures Safety Of Your Child
- Be A Part Of The First Ever Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit
- CollarFolk, A Lifestyle Platform For Pet Lovers!
- Traxact: Documentation For Creative Professionals Just Got Easier!
- Now You Can Save The Environment By Using Plantable Books And Pencils!
- Actifend Assures Cybers Security At An Affordable Cost
- KlosetEdit Keeps Your Fashion Quotient Dynamic And Easy On The Pocket!
Cop Shot Dead During Raid, Kin Refuses To Perform Rituals
A police sub-inspector named Akhtar Ali was killed in the line of duty in Dadri, Noida. He was conducting a raid in the city based on a tip off, the 12 member team which he was part of ran into a gun fight during which, he got shot dead.
The Noida police department got a tip off that a notorious gangster Sultan was hiding in Dadri, Noida area. A task force was created immediately and sent to the last known location. The raid was conducted at 5 am in the morning. Sultan is a wanted criminal with several cases of murder, robberies and loot registered against him. There were 3 goons who ran into an ambush subsequently killing Ali.
The family of the deceased officer have refused to perform his last rites asking for judgement. In an official statement, they have said that Ali's last rites will not be performed until the the culprits are arrested and brought to justice.
"Unless the killers are arrested we will not conduct the last rites," Akhtar's elder brother Wahid said.
Wahid, the brave officer's brother has also alleged that Ali's partner fled during the gun fight leaving him alone in a spot. There are also some eye witnesses that confirm Wahid's side of the story. Ali had joined the police force as a constable in the year 1998.
Via - ToI