- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Cop Shot Dead During Raid, Kin Refuses To Perform Rituals
A police sub-inspector named Akhtar Ali was killed in the line of duty in Dadri, Noida. He was conducting a raid in the city based on a tip off, the 12 member team which he was part of ran into a gun fight during which, he got shot dead.
The Noida police department got a tip off that a notorious gangster Sultan was hiding in Dadri, Noida area. A task force was created immediately and sent to the last known location. The raid was conducted at 5 am in the morning. Sultan is a wanted criminal with several cases of murder, robberies and loot registered against him. There were 3 goons who ran into an ambush subsequently killing Ali.
The family of the deceased officer have refused to perform his last rites asking for judgement. In an official statement, they have said that Ali's last rites will not be performed until the the culprits are arrested and brought to justice.
"Unless the killers are arrested we will not conduct the last rites," Akhtar's elder brother Wahid said.
Wahid, the brave officer's brother has also alleged that Ali's partner fled during the gun fight leaving him alone in a spot. There are also some eye witnesses that confirm Wahid's side of the story. Ali had joined the police force as a constable in the year 1998.
Via - ToI