- Glam Studio Aims To Be The Next Oyo For Beauty Industry
- Tipping Point 1.0 Ends By Making Stars Out Of 24 Women Entrepreneurs
- Tipping Point 1.0: Vote Your Favourite Female Entrepreneur
- Vishwaguru Trust Helps In Promoting Modi's Ideologies Globally
- First Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit Held At NDIM
- This Sabziwali From Indore Makes Sure You Eat Your Vegetables Fresh!
- Evoxyz Ensures Safety Of Your Child
- Be A Part Of The First Ever Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit
- CollarFolk, A Lifestyle Platform For Pet Lovers!
Cops Nab Thieves Near Vasundhara Bank
The police managed to foil a robbery attempt outside a bank in Vasundhara on Monday. After a five-day holiday banks opened to a huge rush on Monday. Two policemen were keeping watch on ICICI Bank, Vasundhara branch and they noticed suspicious-looking men outside the branch. Three men on bike started tailing another man who just got out of the bank with money. At this point, the cops began frisking the three bikes and recovered a pistol and a club from them. The bank cashier had passed information to the gang about a customer who had withdrawn Rs 9 lakh. Four people have been arrested in the case so far.